Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friends

I think my favorite thing these days is finding my old friends and reconnecting with people. I saw Janei at the temple the other day, and we didn't get our targeted session which usually makes me mad. But since I had a friend to talk to and sit by, I didn't mind. And then I saw an old BYU nursing program friend in my session. I talked to her afterwards and it was so great!! I was so happy to chat with her and find out what she was doing and what other nursing friends were doing. Then there's Cindy that I found by joining facebook, an old friend from high school, and we went out to dinner and had them over for dinner. And of course there's Suzie, and Amy, and Erin and CJ.... And lots more of you who I don't ever want to forget!! And I don't want any of you to forget me either. Its silly, but I wish I could just put all of you in a big room and talk and talk for hours. I wonder if that's what it will be like when we die and go to the next life. I hope so. I miss you all.

No comments: