Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Book and baby

So my baby is 2.... I can't believe it, I'll have to post some pictures, I just showed him Meg and Dustys blog and he says "mom".... Ummm. no, but maybe he thinks we look alike!!! Funny, and I showed him Rome and said, "can you say Rome?" And he says "bebe Rome" so cute!!! So Megann has tagged me and here I am writing it down to remind myself to do it. OK. Now I will remember. Sometime... Also, I just finished reading a good book, the Proper Care and feeding of Husbands by Dr Laura Schlessinger. Talk about a wake up call. Aimee's book club, or should I say Kristi's book club hosted by Aimee discussed it last month, and boy I wish I could have been there!!! So much to talk about. If you are ever feeling that self pity creeping up, just read it!

2 comments:

Kapri said...

Rome feels lucky that Marshall can say his name :) I can't believe these boys are two...or almost...in Rome's case.

The Kemps said...

We missed you at book club last night!! It sure was nice to see you last month.